Monday, September 26, 2011

Random Post #2

I was just sitting in Spike's eating dinner with my husband when I picked up the providence journal. Women were given the right to vote in Saudi Arabia and as of 2015 they can run for political offices. While I didn't the chance to read the whole article, it made me think of class. to think we just watched the film about gaining the right to vote in 1920. Here it is 2011 and females in another country are just gaining that same right. Just goes to show that the fight never ends.

2 comments:

  1. I saw that too!!! Amazing huh? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I didn't see it jet. But is very interesting that I posted a link on my blog about 10 things for women inequality and one of then is that women didn't have the right to vote in Saudi Arabia. Also women need permission from the husband if they need to leave the country, women can not vote, they don't have custody of their children, and more

    ReplyDelete