Friday, September 30, 2011

Random Post 3

So I am sitting here getting ready for my 11am class and watching The Today Show. They are discussing the fashion trends for the up coming season. The woman (no idea who she is) discussing the trends states that we will start to see lots of "lady like" trends. What does that mean? Are my jeans not lady like? What is lady like? This class is killing me. I look at the world in a different light now. Thanks professor. lol. Ok my rant is over. Have a good day everyone

3 comments:

  1. I am so happy to hear that I have ruined the world for you!! :) Thinking is a good thing... but it does make your brain hurt sometimes!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How is a lady suppose to dress?????. I guess I have to trow away all my JEANS. Noooooooooooooooooooo

    ReplyDelete
  3. lady like arent jeans that arent jeans that when you bend over your butt hangs out also jeans that arent so tight your body parts cant breathe, just saying.....

    ReplyDelete