Friday, September 2, 2011

This is me

I am a full time mom, wife, and student. I also work full time. I am a senior in the nursing program and plan to graduate in May 2012. I enjoy scrapbooking and traveling when I am not in school. My son is my pride and joy and i love to brag about the fact that he has been to Korea twice and is considered a pro-gamer there. If you aren't familiar with gaming, my son plays an on-line computer video game. They have sent him to Korea twice to compete in an international gaming competition. last year he won money which made him a "pro". He is returning again in October. I am very family orientated and spend as much time with them as I can. I am taking this class for a number of reasons. First I needed to maintain my full time status for financial aid purposes. Second both my adviser and my little sister told me to take it, and finally because I like to explore topics that I know little about. I am ignorant in a number of topics and this is one them. I look forward to learning from every one in the class.

1 comment:

  1. Blog looks good, Heather! So interesting about your son's gaming success! Looking forward to getting to know you this semester...

    ReplyDelete